- > New Weekday Plus Membership. Based on feedback, this membership will be perfect for those who mostly golf during the week and love the peace of twilight rounds on weekends. This is great for league players.
- > The Full 7 Day Membership now includes club storage! We are going to be building a new club storage rack to make it easy for your golf bag to be stored and ready to go when you arrive. Due to limited space, we can only offer this membership benefit to the 50, Full 7 Day Memberships being made available for 2023.
- > Continuing to offer payment plans in four installments (Jan, Feb, March, April). We are pleased to be offering this option, however this has a $100 fee to offset additional administration required to manage the installments, as well as increasing interest rates.
As you know, course improvements are a top priority for us! We have made considerable improvements in 2022 and are already working on several improvements for 2023. We have highlighted this year and next year’s planned upgrades below.
2022 Course Improvements
- >Tripling the size of the ninth tee, allowing for better turf management and a more central location relative to the fairway and the 9th green. It includes additional irrigation systems and a more elegant approach with stone stairs and steel railing.
- > Paved cart path coming down from 9th tee, which has reduced many tense descents and created a much more enjoyable switchback experience leading to the lower 9th tees
Other 2022 improvements have focused on building a new upper 6th tee and the introduction of regular greens rolling and aeration to provide consistently great playing surfaces throughout the year. We’ve also improved our ability to serve guests in the Clubhouse with a state-of-the-art UV water purification system as well as a new walk-in fridge.
Planned 2023 Improvements
Our capital investment plan is going to remain heavily focused on course improvements in 2023. Here are our top 7:
1. Recreating the 2nd tee so it is larger and has more consistent turf on the deck, while improving the sight lines.
2. Finishing the upper 6th tee by replacing the temporary synthetic tee with new grass tee deck that will give white block players a new lower deck as well as the upper deck we put in this year to play from.
3. Expanding the lower 9th tee deck and adding some additional flagstone to all of the 9th tee decks to limit erosion.
4. An improved 7th green as well as a rerouted cart path leading up to #8, making the carting experience smoother and more enjoyable.
5. A new swale on the 11th fairway that will reduce the washouts of the cart path onto the 10th green and make the cart path itself much smoother.
6. Creating and sod nursery which will allows us to repair turf quickly so we can keep pristine playing conditions as much as possible.
7. The course will be open for play starting at 8am Monday to Thursday during 2023. This will give maintenance more time to focus on properly cutting in the morning, conducting detailed course repair and ensuring the safety of our staff. This was deemed a better option than having dedicated maintenance days that would require course closure on those days.
We’re also working on some new tee signs for each hole and ongoing improvement to the irrigation system, which grows more and more critical given global climate change.