Your practice made perfect.
Duntroon Highlands has an extensive 12-acre practice facility, making it one of the most extensive in South Georgian Bay. We have designed it to help you warm-up and give you the space to practice your game in locations that let you get away from it all and concentrate on the task at hand.
- 1st tee warm up area: includes a putting green with bunkers as well as 3 golf cages with an incredible view
- Ontario’s highest full Driving Range: located on top of the escarpment with spectacular views, 2 driving range decks allow up to 6 golfers to practice at the same time
- Short Game Practice area: right beside the Driving Range and 9th tee is the short game practice area with 3 different distances to practice from
Driving Range and Practice Area Protocols
Check in at the Clubhouse before going up to the Range to book your 30 minute time slot. You can pick up or purchase (non members) your warm up or practice bag of balls at the Pro Shop. All balls are sanitized before use. Please respect the new Range Rules
- Only 6 people are allowed at the Range at one time (3 per tee deck)
- Physically distancing must be practiced while at the range by respecting the signs and markers
- Maximum 30 minute time slot per booking
- Do not pick up any balls on the range
- Pre-booking your 30 minute time slot is recommended to ensure space is available on tee decks
Costs for non-members:
- $5.00 (incl. tax) for a warm up bag
- $12.00 (incl. tax) for a practice bag
BOOK YOUR TIME SLOT
Give us a call at 705.445.3554.