Make It A Special Sunday
It’s the Cafe’s first pop-up…brunch on the patio featuring an incredible locally-inspired ‘a la carte’ menu of lighter fair as well as 6 special entrees featuring ingredients from Sideroad Farm and Springhills trout.
This delicious summer brunch menu has been created by Ruth Bourachot, a culinary leader in South Georgian Bay, owner manager of Chef Patrick’s Gourmet Foods and co-creator of Collingwood’s former Cafe Chartreuse.
This brunch is only available this Sunday with limited seating between 10 am and 1:30 pm. Book by noon Saturday July 17 to guarantee a spot!
- > Fresh baked English scone with whipped cream and local strawberry compote | $8.50
- > Smashed Avacado on Marble Rye w saute of cherry tomatoes drizzled with Balsamic glaze | $11.00
- > Eggs Benedict w house-smoked Springhill trout on a toasted English muffin with hollandaise, served with homefries | $18.00
- > Eggs Florentine – Organic Sideroad Farms spinach on toasted English muffin topped with Hollandaise, served with homefries | $17.00
- > Freerange Three Egg Omelette w local mixed greens tossed in a basil vinaigrette | $16.50
- > Three Cafe Chartreuse Buttermilk Pancakes with warm maple Butter | $17.50
Lighter FareChef Patrick’s Croissant & Pain au Chocolat | Fresh cut fruit salad | Side Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Side home Fries
> Fresh squeezed orange juice & Rose Prosecco
> Fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice & Rose Prosecco
> Kir royale made with rose Prosecco and Cassis
> Champagne Cocktail made with Rose Prosecco, brandy & bitters