18 Hole Mixed League Scramble
Details & Rules
- When Monday is a holiday, we will play on Tuesday after the holiday.
- Starting May 10 and continueing until September 20
- Teams must use a minimum of two drives from each player.
- Balls, (including original ball), must be played within one club length of original ball position. This may result in moving from rough to fairway.
- On the fringe of the green, balls must be played within 6 inches of original ball position. This must NOT result in moving from the fringe onto the green.
- On the green, balls must be played from original ball position.
- After you have selected a poker chip indicating your team number, go to the table of the corresponding number to meet your fellow team players. There you can organize sharing carts etc.
- Anyone not signed in by 8:00 am on Monday morning cannot be guaranteed to be on a team. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please help by being on time.
- On scorecards print the full name of each player and the team number (starting hole).
Weekly cash prizes ($5 first place per person, $3 second place per person, $2 third place per person) and closest to the pin ($5 Ladies winner, $5 Men’s winner)