TRIPLE CROWN GOLF CHALLENGE
This is the perfect chance to practice your short game. We’ve setup 3 really fun challenges up at the Short Practice Range on August 1st and 2nd, 11:00 am-3:00 pm.
- Bucket Chipping Shot
- This is the perfect way to practice your short game. With the target being approximately 15 yards away, use your chipping wedge and attempt to get the ball into as many buckets as your can.
- Over the Net Lob Shot
- This challenge is an excellent way to practice getting around difficult obstacles and dropping the ball just where you want it on the green. Using your Lob Wedge, the objective is to lob the ball over the netted wall approximately 12 feet high and land it on the green closest to the pin.
- Bullseye Accuracy Shot
- The most difficult challenge of all 3, is a 30-yard low-punch-shot where you are attempting to get the ball in the bullseye. A tip from Tony Rubes, Head Golf Professional is to use your 4 iron for great results.
- Personal satisfaction and good practice for the Duntroon Games on August 15 & 16
The normal cost of going up to the range:
- $5.00 (incl. tax) for a warm up bag
- $12.00 (incl. tax) for a practice bag
- Pre-book your 30 minute time slot to get the time you want- space is limited
- Physical distancing must be practiced while at the range by respecting the signs and markers
- Maximum 30 minute time slot per booking
- Do not pick up any balls on the range