Duntroon Highlands is hosting the regional qualifier the RBC PGA Scramble is a national series of events taking place at more than 150 golf facilities around the country in 2022, culminating with Regional Finals and the RBC PGA Scramble National Championship in October.
The series of events expects to draw more than ten thousand amateur golfers—who will form their own team of four players— from across the country. Teams will look to make it through local qualifying with the ultimate goal of playing in a Regional and hopefully National Championship in October with a PGA of Canada professional playing on their team at some of Canada’s finest golf courses.
WORLD HANDICAP SYSTEM
- Enhanced score-vetting system to provide a more accurate representation of scoring ability
- Built-in limits on how much an index can increase in short periods of time
- New procedure to determine playing handicaps and adjustments for calculating new scores
MORE WAYS TO QUALIFY
- FULL Regional Final fields– each regional final will have 18 teams. If there are less than 18 teams that qualify through local qualifiers, an alternate list will be used based on score differentials from each local qualifier within that region
- Guaranteed spot for an ALL-FEMALE team in each Regional Final (for those that competed in a local qualifier). If an all-female team does not qualify through their local qualifier, the qualifying spot will go to the team with the lowest differential from all local qualifiers in that region