Celebrate the fall golf season with good friends, great food and delicious drinks. Open to anyone who loves to play golf up at Duntroon Highlands. This year is a self serve shotgun start, with some pre-game refreshments already in your cart, new and old competitions around the course, a delicious picnic dinner anywhere on the 18th fairway plus prizes announced outdoors from the upper deck by Head Golf Pro Tony Rubes. We’re keeping it safe so that means only 100 spots this year, so call the Pro Shop soon to register.
- Scramble with all instructions ready in your golf cart. No group briefing.
- Step Aside format of play.
- Fun on-course competitions and the one day return of the famous “shot over the barn” at hole #2
- noon: check-in opens
- 12:45 pm: head-off to starting hole
- 1:00 pm: shotgun start
- 6:00 pm: dinner served; pick up your picnic box dinner under the upper deck
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Before: Complimentary beverage in your cart along with granola snack bag
- After: Housemade Buttermilk Fried Chicken | Grilled Zucchini spears | Roast local Maple acorn squash | red skin mini potato salad | blackbird apple pie.
- Fall Classic Sunday Beer Special- $17 Pitchers
- Closest to the Pins (all par 3’s) and Barn shot at #2
- Long Drive (Men’s and Women’s)
- Closest to the Rope
- Overall Winners in three categories – Men’s, Mixed and Women’s
- Golf & Dinner & Prizes
Call the Pro Shop at 705-445-3554.
Club Championship Results will be announced around 7pm from the Upper Deck by Head Pro Tony Rubes so that all enjoying dinner on the 18th green can listen from a distance.