This new event celebrates the game of golf and all the fun things to do outdoors! This year’s 2 day event will make sure golfers of all ability can just get outside and play all kinds of fun games.
From dialing in your short game, driving your longest ball to racing with accuracy in Speed Golf, there is an event for everyone including a Picnic Lunch and Caddy Shack BBQ in the evening that you will not want to miss!
SCHEDULE SATURDAY JUNE 26
- 12-4PM: Skills Competition at the upper practice range:
- 8th Hole Chip and Putt
- Triple Crown Challenge Details
- 12-5PM: Picnic Lunch at the Upper Caddy Tent (Upper Practice Range Area)
- 4-5:30PM: Longest Drive Challenge at the Upper Driving Range
- 6-8PM: 5 hole Speed Golf Race
- Speed golf (also known as extreme golf, fast golf, fitness golf and hit and run golf) is a variant of golf which scores both on strokes played and the time taken to complete the round.
- Full details, rules and tips available here
- 6-8PM: BBQ at the Caddy Shack near Clubhouse
SCHEDULE SUNDAY JUNE 27
- Triple Crown Challenge
- Each participant to successfully complete all 3 challenges receives $5 Duntroon Highlands Dollars to be used at the event.
- 8th Hole Chip and Putt, Longest Drive and Speed Golf!
Prizes include golf gloves, outerwear, balls, new Duntroon highlands caps and 2 flex packs! Prizing worth over $1500!!!!
- Skills Challenge: Longest Drive Competition, Triple Crown Challenge, 8th Hole Chip Challenge (noon-5:30 pm) – $20.00 per person
- Speed Golf: 5 hole race (6:00-8:00 pm) – $20.00 per person
- Barn Party BBQ: Pre-order chicken or sausage – $10.00 per person
- Sunday Brunch: $25.00 per person