Croquet And Cocktails Fundraiser for Hospice Georgian Triangle
Join us on July 10th from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Dress in your ‘Sunday Best’ – circa 1920, and enjoy a relaxing afternoon high on the escarpment overlooking Georgian Bay while playing croquet and enjoying a summer cocktail.
- The day will start at noon with teams being treated to a very English lunch, Pimms and other cocktails, as well as a chance to warm-up
- The games start at 1 pm. The tournament is set up as a bracket with a minimum of three games played by each team.
- Each round is expected to take 45mins and there will be penalties if teams take too long to complete their games.
- The tension mounts as the teams reach the quarter and semi-finals
- The final round can be watched by all under a tent, with bar service.
- All scoring will be in compliance with the World Croquet Organization: https://worldcroquet.org/croquet-information/golf-croquet/how-to-play-golf-croquet/
- Individual: $125
- Team of four: $500
- Complimentary beverages, appetizers, and lunch (cash bar is also available).
- Croquet sets including mallets, wickets and balls will be provided.
- Space is limited to 16 teams.
For teams wanting to add some fun to the day, fundraising is always an option. Teams can fund raise to earn a golf cart, a private tent, and even a personal butler! More details at Hospice Georgian Triangle.
For more information contact: Linda Caron at 705-444-2555 ext. 7536