Bands over the Bay: Motown and Marley
In support of Youth Music Programs
Bands over the Bay is back on Wednesday, September 16 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM at Duntroon Highlands with LIVE music by Motown & Marley. Brought to you by The South Georgian Bay Music Foundation and Duntroon Highlands Cafe in support of Youth Music Programs.
Enjoy one of the region’s great bands in the comfort of a golf cart, parked in the shade of tall trees and nestled high up on the escarpment. All while enjoying a Picnic Dinner and fine beverages. Does it get any better?
Motown & Marley bring 3 great musicians to the stage. Lead vocalist Marcia Alderson sings & performs from the depths of her Jamaican roots. Craig Smith is one of the areas finest multi-instrumentalists and solo recording artists. He is also a damn fine reggae player. Bam528 hails from Detroit. As a child, he cut his percussion chops at Motown records, playing for the likes of Stevie, Diana and The Funk Brothers. Bam528 is a Juno award nominee.
The Picnic Dinner will consist of two choices made fresh by Chef Christina from the Duntroon Highlands Cafe.
- New farm spicy mix greens | Dried Cranberries | Goat Cheese | Local Apples | Toasted Pumpkin Seeds | Almonds | Collingwood Olive Oil | Fig Balsamic and Tuscan Herb
- Choice of a Local Smoked Trout or Grilled Chicken
- Prime Rib Burger | Toasted Brioche Bun | Herded Meaford Mushroom Sauté | Aged 10 Year Cheddar | Caramelized Onion Smear | New Farm Spicy Greens
- Fresh Chipped Fries | House Made Ketchup
- Chef Christina’s Apple Crisp Square
- Take a seat in a golf cart with 2 family/bubble members or enjoy one of the 6 person table settings.
- $75+tax includes the concert, a seat in a cart, the Picnic Dinner and $45 donation to South Georgian Bay Music Foundation. Backup date is September 23.